Sydney based LFK CLOTHING.
Ramsay Street resident and Erinsborough local Jarrod Rebecchi (commonly known as "Toadfish" or "Toadie") made his first screen appearance on 23 January 1995.
We honour the style icon and the mullet that made his character a household name.
The mullet he once wore is now as famous as he is.
- 100% cotton
- Relaxed Fit
- Mid weight, 180 GSM
- Shoulder to shoulder taping
- Double-needle stitched hemmed sleeves and bottom
- Oversize direct to garment print
- To extend longevity take extra care when washing; Cold machine wash inside out. Hand wash recommended
- This bootleg style shirt features a realistic worn and faded texture for a more genuine vintage look