Flamin Crows Tee
Sydney based LFK CLOTHING.
A staple on Australian soap opera Home and Away since 1988, Alfred James "Alf" Stewart, is as iconic as a Bunnings sanga.
One of the character's most noted traits is his use of Australian slang and bush expressions, including "flamin galah", "strike me roan" and "stone the flamin' crows".
The legend that is Alf is now immortalised on this 90's rap style tee.
- 100% cotton
- Relaxed Fit
- Mid weight, 180 GSM
- Shoulder to shoulder taping
- Double-needle stitched hemmed sleeves and bottom
- Oversize direct to garment print
- To extend longevity take extra care when washing; Cold machine wash inside out. Hand wash recommended
- This bootleg style shirt features a realistic worn and faded texture for a more genuine vintage look