MTN Achromatic Competition
18 April 2019 by Sancho Murphy
MTN Australia are throwing an epic black and white competition!
Prize Value and Contents:
There are two categories consisting of four winners, (two from each category).
Category 1: Graffiti; which includes but not limited to – pieces, throw-ups (letter form), characters on either external, internal or canvas/boards.
Category 2: Street Art; which includes but no limited to – portraits, abstracts, contemporary, large or small-scale murals on either external, internal or canvas/boards.
- One year’s supply of MTN 94 and Hardcore black and white
2nd Prize (Runners Up)
- Six months supply of MTN 94 and Hardcore black and white
Conditions of Entry:
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia, excluding employees of Montana Colors Australia. You must be over 18 years of age to enter the competition.
- Purchase a minimum of 10 cans, consisting of only MTN 94 or HARDCORE Black and White from any of our participating retailers or Montana Colors Australia, between the promotional period.
- Retain a copy of your receipt/proof of purchase of your minimum 10 cans purchase.
- Paint a Black & White artwork, using only MTN 94 or HARDCORE black and white. Types of artwork that is included but not limited to are: Graffiti pieces, characters and large or small-scale artworks (complete creative freedom in artwork composed on external, internal and or canvas/board surfaces).
- Take a minimum of two images consisting of;
- Image 1: The entirety of your artwork
- Image 2: The entirety of your artwork including product placement of minimum 10 cans.
- Submit a copy of your receipt and two images to our system before 12:00am, 30th June 2019 at https://www.mtnaustralia.com.au/pages/competition
Montana Colors Australia Pty Ltd. Achromatic Competition commences at 8:00am AEST, 15th April 2019 and concludes at 12:00am AEST, 30th June 2019. For full
Terms and Conditions please visit: https://www.mtnaustralia.com.au/pages/competition